Ioanna Chatzidiakou followed studies in Photography at the Technological Educational Institution of Athens. Faculty of Graphic Arts and Design. Department of Photography, between 1996 and 2000. Since 2003 she has been active as an independent professional in her respective fields of specialties in Rhodes, Greece.
Mrs. Chatzidiakou benefited from participation in the “Erasmus” Student Exchange program of the European Union for Technical College Students. Within the context of such participation, she had the opportunity of following courses in Photography at the homologated School for Photography, in the United Kingdom.
An innate dynamism, matched with adaptability and a gift for organization are amongst the typical features of Ms.Chatzidiakou’s personality, who has a manifest taste for travels, in pursuance of her objective to collect photographic material.
- 2011 – One of BRIDES magazine top destination photographer.
- 2004 – Photographer Magazine Issue No.126 June page 25
- 2003 – Front page and hosting on pages 18 and 19 of Issue No.111 (January – February) of the Photographer Magazine
- 2003 – Hosting of work on page 9 of Issue 16241 of the Proodos Newspaper (09.01.2003)
- 2002, 2003 – Hosting of work on page 14 of Issue No. 10 (December – January) of Newspaper Pnyka Art
- 2002 – Hosting of work on page 20 of No. 6090 of Newspaper Demokratiki
- 2002 – Hosting of work under the “Orizontes” rubric of the Newspaper Ta Nea(Issue of 26.09.2002)
- 2012-Wedding Ideas magazine, UK
Hosting of work on page 208-209, (September)
- 2010 – Life being photographed, Rhodes
Participation in a group show in Rhodes on the theme ”Life being photographed” at the Consulate of France, Rhodes old Town
- 2007 – Road Safety, Rhodes
Participation in a group show in Rhodes on the theme Road Safety at the Consulate of France Rhodes old Town
- 2006 – Mites (Creativity), Rhodes
Participation in a Group Show, at the Consulate of France Rhodes old Town
- 2004 – Female Presences, Rhodes
Participation in a group show of Artists, within the context of a relevant European Program (Artists in Action), at the Center of Modern Arts, in the City of Rhodes
- 2003 – Moter 2, Rhodes
Individual show hosted within the context of the Moter 2 Event, at the Center of Modern Art of the City of Rhodes
- 2002 – Moter 2, Rhodes
Participation in a group Show hosted within the context of the Moter 2 Event, at the Center of Modern Art of the City of Rhodes
- 2002 – Photo Festival, Athens
Participation in the IX International Month of Photography, within the context of the 11th Event of Young Greek Photographers, on the theme: Constructed Reality
- 2000 – Photo Festival, Athens
Participation in the VII International Month of Photography, within the context of a group show on the theme (Un) Familiar City